ADMARKETPLACE IN THE PRESS

Search Engine Marketing Prepares For A Makeover

March 21, 2013

Search engine marketing needs a makeover, and some industry experts believe alternative engines will play a major role in connecting with consumers outside of Bing, Google, and Yahoo search engines on smaller Web properties. Companies may build the next big search engines by tying together networks like adMarketplace with platform providers, such as Kenshoo and Marin Software.

adMarketplace To Roll Out Geolocation Mobile Search Ad Targeting

March 14, 2013

Serving ads to consumers within a certain radius has become the nirvana of mobile advertising. adMarketplace will launch a service that taps into the data collected from a mobile device.

adMarketplace #8 on Crain's Fast 50 list of privately held companies

July 8th, 2012

What keeps adMarketplace growing is the high level of personal attention it gives its customers, according to Jeff Gores, senior vice president of search and performance at Media Contacts, a provider of data-focused marketing solutions that has hired adMarketplace to help fine-tune online media buys for its clients.

Getting More Out of Pay-Per-Click: adMarketplace improves syndicated search transparency

November 5th, 2012

When you think about search, it's easy to limit your view to Google and Yahoo!/Bing. After all, about 70 percent of all searches take place via those sites. But the other 30 percent is a sizable portion, and advertisers are realizing that pay-per-click ads placed from those traffic sources can deliver solid results.

For further information or questions please contact:

Caroline Towbin

Communications Director
646.532.4557
ctowbin@admarketplace.com

If you are not a member of the press contact our main line at 212.925.2022